Tuesday 2 August 2016

July Favourites! 2016

Heyyyyyy,

Wow it's August already can we just take a minute to wonder where this year has ran off to.

I haven't really got any new beauty favourites as I haven't had the money to go out and buy new pieces. But I have a few random things that I've liked during this month and I thought I may as well share them with you.

I got sent this product off Amie and have just completed a review on their products which I will link here!
I've loved using this product to take off my makeup and with using on mornings and evenings to tone my skin it's made my skin so soft and I haven't had any blemishes appear when its my 'time of the month'.
It's a great product and in a large bottle which makes me happy that it's going to last me a long time.
I recommend if anyone is looking for a new micellar water that is good for their skin and made from all natural ingredients then go and check it out.
I used it to remove the swatch of eye shadow I done for the item below and it removes everything perfectly.

I know this palette has been mentioned quite a lot in my blog and videos on my channel - but I've been doing a new combination of shades in there to create a rose gold which is my new gorgeous obsession.
I've been using the burnt copper(10) which is a metallic cream. I put this on the base of my eye and then I use the pink shimmer shadow called toasted almond(7) and pat this over the top of the cream and blend it in. It leaves a gorgeous rose gold shade. 
I'll show you on my eye what it looks like...



Because I went on holiday at the beginning of this month and tanned quite nicely, I haven't needed to use foundation (which has saved my skin so much!)
But I have been using my concealer under my eyes just to lighten up underneath them and it's made my face look a lot better.
It's had millions of amazing reviews but this product really is amazing. I use the fair(1) as it helps to lighten up well. I don't actually use this one to conceal any imperfections.



Clay face mask with activated charcoal. 

I got the one I use from Bodycare for under £5 and I've been enjoying using it. Although I wish it got rid of black/white heads as I have a collection on my chin and the sides of my nose :(
But when I use it, it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It washes away any impurities and cleanses your skin.
Is it odd that I love the smell? Yes maybe it is.


If someone could recommend a product that gets rid of black/white heads - please let me know!

Now for the random favourites!

The old classic movie - Three Men and a Little Lady.
Well I watched the first one 'three men and a baby' which is a classic. But I have the second film 'Three men and a little lady' on DVD so I put it on the other night and all I've wanted to do since is keep re-watching.
If you haven't seen it then you really need to - it's such a cosy film. Really funny and also has a few sad bits it (but nothing too major, you won't need any tissues I don't think).
I don't really know what to say about it without giving it away but it's based on a little girl who is brought up by 3 men. One is her biological dad and the other 2 are the other men who have helped bring her up. The mother left the baby (Mary) on the dads doorstep in the first movie and it's just a carry on. But watch it! I'm not giving it away.

A new read! - Beautiful Broken Things.
I've done a review on this book - click here!
I can't really say too much as everything to do with my opinion are over on that post.
But it's a really lovely book to read. It keeps you gripped. I read it on my holiday in a matter of a couple of days. 
I got it from WHSmith with the Zoella Book Club so it has a different cover to the original book. 


Lastly...
A thing I'll have to mention is my trip to Turkey. 
I don't really want to do a large post on the trip as I think it will bore you.
But basically the place was gorgeous and the weather was unreal!
I'll insert some pretty pictures here!








Also I'm going to Benidorm on the 20th of August which I'm considering vlogging! But even if I don't I'll take lots of lovely photos and make sure I dedicate a blog specifically to it.

Thanks for reading and I'll see yas soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...