Thursday 28 July 2016

AMIE Skincare review!

Hellooooo!!!


This post is an exciting one for me.

When I seen that there was a skincare brand called 'Amie' I was buzzing when they emailed me and said they'd like to send me some products "From Amie to Amie" How crazy?!

So I thought i'd review them for you.

They kindly sent me 2 cleansers.

Petal Perfect Gently Cleansing Micellar Water. - £4.95 for 200ml
New Leaf Deep Pore Exfoliating Treatment. - £5.95 for 100ml
You can buy them both on the Amie Skincare website and also in Waitrose.





Petal Perfect Gently Cleansing Micellar Water.

Lets start with the smell. It smells gorgeous! It includes rose petal and softening argon oil - but I think it smells like baby wipes. I honestly love the smell of Johnsons baby wipes so.

The idea that it's made from natural products and no chemicals means that all of their products are so good for your skin - and all types of skin for that matter.
It's free from:

  • Parabens,
  • Sulphates,
  • Mineral oils,
  • Petrochemicals
  • Animal extracts.
Meaning it's also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

I use this every morning once i've washed my face and also before I put my makeup on as it's a good cleanser and toner. But I also use it to take my makeup off on a night as it's successful at remover my eye make-up. This is normally rare considering I use water proof mascara.
It makes my skin feel so soft!
I use a cotton pad, put a little on and wipe it all over my face. Even on a morning when I've already washed my face you can see any extra it's removed and its quite gross - but relieving to see that this micellar water removes any crap.

New Leaf Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish.
This product is great! You get such a large amount it's going to last so long and amazing for the price. 
Again with the natural products means that when i'm using the product I know i'm not damaging my face with chemicals. 
It smells amazing! Its mango and orange blossom - but I can predominantly smell the mango and it's so refreshing. It smells like them tiny pot apricot yoghurts you used to eat when you were little.

It says to wash over your wet face and massage in - which I do! You're left feeling so clean and smelling fabulous.
To be honest i've also been using it on my hands as the smell is so strong. I put a tiny bit on my palm and rub it in until all of the little beads disappear. If there's any left I wipe them off on a towel and my hands smell good enough to eat as well as being so soft.







I love love love Amie products ( and no i'm not bias because of the name)

With "Amie" meaning "friend" in French. Amie skincare claims that its your skins best friend.
They aren't wrong!

Thanks so much to Amie Skincare for sending these over, I've loved using them and would happily review some more from yourselves!

Thanks for reading guys - byeee!!
xx


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18157047/?claim=dzvye25cv3d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...