Tuesday 22 August 2017

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys!

This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa.

I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg, as summer is over and I have nothing left to do apart from read. So I may as well finish this book series. I'm six chapters in and if you don't know - the main character Penny has a blog. Reading this has made me want to start mine up again.
I wanted to starter YouTube vids again but my confidence isn't quite there yet (although i'm thinking of maybe starting weekly vlogs).

So i've decided to return again for the 500th time. I write weekly in Hartlepool Life doing articles and my column Amie's World, but I thought why not go back to the original place where it all started. So hey!

I don't know whether to rename this blog Amie's World, like my column in the paper - we shall see in the future. 

I've just cleaned out my twitter so that I can use it as a clean platform for my blog updates and getting involved with the online world again - as I follow so many blogs, I just never give myself a chance to reply and join in the blogging community, i'll be giving that a go. 

I'm also excited to have stuff to write about on here because I go back to uni soon! I move into my new shared house with a couple of friends at the end of this month - which i'm super excited about. I'm so ready for Fresher's Week, bloody BASSHUNTER is going to perform! I'm being joined by Tyler and squad for that night which will be crazy.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, i'm just checking in to say HEY i'm back, I'll be uploading a lot more frequently about university, moving out, hauls - you name it.

Love you guys, thanks for everything.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a lovely time during freshers! I'm so like you, I always come back and forth between blogging but fingers crossed I might be able to stick at it this time! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.
    ❤︎

    www.thediaryofhan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...