Tuesday 16 August 2016

Starting Something New!

Hey guys, I hope you're all well...

So I have some exciting news!

I'm officially a contributor to the website VloggerGossip.


Considering I spend a lot my time watching YouTube and a lot of my time writing blog posts - how amazing is it that I've been given the opportunity to put the both together!

Vloggergossip is a website based on telling the latest news and updates in the Youtube world. It's just starting to be updated so it isn't as up to date as it will be once we get the ball rolling - but still it's all really exciting.

I write about the updates that's happening and I love it.
It offers the opportunity to get possible interviews with the people I admire, and the possibility to get sent their merch to review.

Also the good thing with this website just starting is that there's still opportunities for you to join our team. If you'd like to get involved then feel free to message me on any of my links - and i'll reply really quickly (I live on my phone). You'll be able to write about Youtubers and anything you spot that's happening in that media front.

I'm so excited for this new opportunity.

Although with working to build this website up to its best standard it means that I won't be writing a lot on my own personal blog. But you'll still be able to check out my articles over on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...