Wednesday 6 January 2016

New Year - "New Me"


Hey everyone,

Well yes, it's now 2016 - so happy new year!!!

Thought I'd do a little catch-up post for you all,

As you may see, yes I do have a new blog layout! I found a girl on here who's layout I liked and when I queried - she sent me an email of a lovely girl who completely revamped my blog to my liking. I will leave here email here in case you want to get into contact....
morningtimeoftheautumneast4@gmail.com

I don't want to be one of them stereotypical people who say 'new year, new me' but since my operation in December I literally am a new and better person
I feel so much healthier and my fast recovery means I'm back to my hyper and happy self. 

I look forward to doing positive posts this year and chatting to a lot of my readers. With my Youtube off to a good start too, I have a lot of great ideas ready to film.

With me wanting to stick into my uni work I might not be as regular as i'd like when it comes to posting on here and on my youtube.
But i'm going to try to do either this or youtube once a week until I get back into the swing of things.

I do actually hope we have a better year this time, 2015 included a lot of bad things world wide so hopefully we left it there.

Remember to follow me on my social medias
Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram - amieslackx

Again, I wish you all a great and successful 2016!

Amie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...