Friday 11 December 2015

I Started A Youtube Channel!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all have a festive December.

So I have some exciting news in this post. As you can already tell by the title: I created a youtube channel!


I've been considering doing it for so long since I spend about 50% of my day watching Youtubers, but I was always too scared due to my lack of confidence.

Due to studying journalism at Uni, it's given me a sudden boost and I've came to thinking 'What's the worst that can happen?' I mean sure I may not be the best but I can always improve. 
Even if people watch my videos just to judge me and have a laugh at me - I still get views for them watching? Yes this is the Miley Cyrus way of thinking "Haters are still supporters"

I'm planning on doing videos related to University life, beauty and random lifestyle things. I have a couple of ideas in mind for the new year as I'm jumping on the New Year New Me band wagon and hopefully it works out for me.

My banner is currently my blog name 'features and foundations' but I guess i'll do some changing to get everything linked together to how I want it.




My channel is 'AmieSlackx' - click on that and you'll be taken to it. 
I still need to change my URL but for some reason it's not letting me? Saying i've already changed it once but I clearly haven't as I wouldn't pick a load of numbers and letters as my personal URL! 

I'd love if you could leave some comments below on post ideas, things you'd like to see? What I can improve on or what you're liking!

I haven't picked an upload day yet as I'm going to see what my new Uni timetable is like and schedule it around my assignments and blogging. But I'm so excited!

Videoing on my Iphone 5S and editing on Windows Movie Maker means my videos won't be the best of quality but I have to start somewhere and if people enjoy my channel I might invest in a good camera and lights etc.. 

So go and check me out! Subscribe, like & leave some nice comments? I'll be forever grateful.

See you soon!

Love Amie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...