Sunday 6 December 2015

The Holiday/Christmas Tag.

Hey everyone!
So we're finally into December and wow has this year flew.

To start off the month of Christmas I thought I'd do a Christmas tag. I've joined two tags together and chosen the questions I'd like to answer most. 

1) What's your favourite holiday movie?
Out of every Christmas movie I've always loved the ones everyone goes for like Elf, that's my favourite comedy one as I laugh all the way through.
But I've always loved The Gremlins. It's a one that's always on TV and has a bit of everything in it, definitely one that stands out to me.





2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Since i've had my operation i'm house bound for a few weeks so i'll be spending these holidays at home catching up on University work and perhaps starting a Youtube channel...

I'll be spending it with my family, friends and boyfriend.


3) Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
Well it's a tradition that on Christmas Eve me and my sister get new pyjamas to sleep in to wake up for Christmas. 
We tend to wake up and open our presents downstairs in our pyjamas and then get changed into fancy clothes for when we go to visit all our other family members and for our delicious dinner.

4) Candy cane or ginger bread men?
Got to be ginger bread men! I'm more of a biscuit than a sweet person. Candy canes are nice until you get to the bend in the cane and its hard to eat. It also gets quite boring eating one after a while. Compared to ginger bread which is so yummy!




5) Favourite Christmas song?
I have a few...
Being a Belieber, Justin Bieber's Mistletoe Christmas album is always on at this time of year (i've actually been playing it since October...)
Then I love the 'Ittttts Chriiiiistttmassssssss' - Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day. The jingle gets me so excited!



6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?
Hmm... Well i've had a lot of strange ones. I think the weirdest one has got to be a pack of glow sticks off my grandparents. I think that was pretty strange, although they came in handy when I went to that rave... no i'm joking I don't know what I did with them.

7) What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Well I do like to relax, chill with Youtube and hot chocolate...
But University happened so now I have a lot of work to catch up on after my op so amongst the festiveness I'll be writing essays.

8) Any Christmas wishes?
There's the big wishes like 'World peace', which would be brilliant but I don't think wishing it at 11:11 will help much.
So my wishes would be:
- A speedy recovery for myself.
- A fresh and great year of 2016 to me and my family.
- Passing my first year of University.

9) What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?
I think the thing I want the most is my hair doing. I plan on going fully blonde like Holly Willoughby.
I'd also love the Naked Eye Pallette as I'm going to up my make-up game in 2016



10) Favourite thing about your Christmas dinner?
This is really hard.
I love the meat, the gravy, the pigs in blankets!!
But I also love love sprouts - which a lot of people hate but I think they're amazing.
I enjoy the cranberry sauce with my turkey too.
Wow answering this made me very hungry.




So that's it guys, let me know what you've asked for this Christmas & what you're looking forward to the most. 
Share this if you like and follow me on my social medias!

Love Amie
XX

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post, Amie! I'm in love with Mistletoe by JB. Definitely one of my favorite christmas songs. Also love the Naked eyeshadows! They're gorgeous! Looking forward to your next post. xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...