Wednesday 14 September 2016

New Starts Scare Me!

How is it September already? and how am I going into second year of uni already?!

It's scary how fast time is going and how events in my life are flying past me without me realising.

I'm excited to start my second year of university and carry on pursuing my dream. Apart for writing lots for Vlogger Gossip, I haven't really done anything in these holidays that's productive - so i'm happy to get the ball rolling again.
I need these 7am wake ups and library trips in my life again I need some order!

Although the new year terrifies me too. The hard work cranks up a notch and I know i'm going to struggle - but this year i'll have less distractions around me with living at home, so i'll be able to do what I know I can and that's work hard.

I find nothing more relaxing that to sit in a library or quiet cafe with my earphones and notepad and doing my work - so thank god my routine will get back and feel better! Also this is the year of placements and building a portfolio which i'm so excited for.

With a new university year comes many new introductions as well as seeing old faces - I've missed my pals so much! 

It's okay though - I have bought plenty of new stationary to help me through the difficult essays i'm going to get thrown at me. Hello short hand and media law!

But this year i'm going to jump straight in and perhaps go on more adventures. Since spending a lot of time behind a computer means i'm looking at pretty views and amazing things happening on a screen instead of through my own eyes. And I need to gain the confidence to allow my converse to get dirty every now and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...