Monday 13 June 2016

How Much Is My Face Worth?

Holaaaaa, 
How are you all?

I've spent my morning recording a 'everyday makeup look' for my channel which i'm starting on again.

So I thought I'd like the latest upload with this video is of how much my face is worth.

Basically you never realise how much you actually spend on makeup to wear it for a few hours a day... I added mine up and I had no idea.
Make sure you let me know in the comments how much your face is worth?

I found the idea over on Kat's blog, you can go see hers here...


So lets get onto it!



The Base:

Foundation - Rimmel London Match Perfection in 100 Ivory // £7.99
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 1 Fair // £4.19
Blemish Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer // £5.49
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Peach Glow // £3.99

Total - £22.26


Eyes/Brows:

Eyebrows - Collection Eyebrow Kit in Brunette // £3.99
Eyelids - Seventeen Easy On The Eye Palette in Birthday Suit // £7.99
Eyelashes - Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof in Black // £7.99

Total - £19.97





Cheeks:

Bronzer - Hoola Benefit Bronzer // £23.50
Blush - Collection Blush in Bashful // £2.99
Highlight - Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette // £8

Total - £34.49


Lips:

Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 45 // £5.49

Total - £5.49



Okay are you ready for the scary part?
Overall price - £81.61

That's terrifying! Considering it's on for less that 12 hours and it takes a lot of time to put on.
That's EXCLUDING the amount spent on brushes for each product, make up remover for both face and eyes AND any other products that are stored away for nights out, parties etc...wow.


How much is your face worth?
Let me know in the comments!!

Thanks for reading!
Go and check my video out over on my channel and make sure you subscribe, pleaseeee?

Signing out,
Amie
XX









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...