Tuesday 16 February 2016

Lack of Inspiration

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing well.

This is a very random post - basically the jist is in the title.

But recently I've had a huge lack of inspiration when it comes to my blog and my Youtube.

I'm thinking maybe it's because Uni is back in full swing and dead lines appear so fast. I suddenly have a hell of a lot of work to do, including research, writing and submitting - oh the fun of University. I'm determined to do well in uni so yeah it is a priority. I did well last term, got a 2:2, 2:1 and a First! I really don't know how but it's given me the motivation to stick in and keep up the good work.

By the time I finish my university day - I tend to eat, do work, clean and go to bed. That is the stereotypical uni life.
If you'd like me to do a 'day in the life' where I write/vlog what I do on the typical day at university and in accommodation then let me know. Tweet me, message below etc. and I'll figure something out.

I think because I can't find a video style that I like yet that my YouTube is dragging behind - but this week I have a few video ideas as my birthday is on the 18th Feb and I'm going to be 19 so I can do a 'what I got for my birthday' video if you like?

I've sat down and wrote down ideas in a book, but then I just keep looking at the page like meh but I will motivate myself, starting this week I'm going to start writing about everything and anything interesting and coming up with YouTube posts.
Hopefully I can find a good background in my room for my videos that isn't just plain and boring.
Also one of my modules at the minute in university is video journalism which means I can take out some really good equipment to up the quality of my videos - I just need to learn how to use the editing software so that I can do it good and proper!

I'm sorry this is a very boring post I just thought I'd give some insight into why I haven't been uploading lately and that a change is happening - Get a grip Amie!

I love you all lots and thanks so much for sticking by me throughout - leave a comment below or send me a message on twitter. You know where to find me.


Love Amie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...