Monday 21 September 2015

Uni Room Tour!


Hey guys! 

So this past week i've been moving into my new university accommodation in Sunderland at the Forge and I love it!

I know that i'm one of those people who likes to be nosy and look at peoples rooms, so this is for those type of people...

Bed area:
My bed is a single with gorgeous floral bedding from Dunelm Mill, I also got a couple of matching cushions and some fluffy, pretty ones from home.
 I also added my favourite throw, from Primark as it can get pretty chilly especially with these upcoming months.
 On my bed is my favourite teddy Danny (the dog) which i've had since I was born so I had to bring him.
Excuse the laptop, i've been obsessed with re-watching all of the CSI episodes!



Wash area.
 Then behind my door is my sink/wash area. The toothbrush holder and storage pot are from Dunelm Mill also. In them obviously is my toothbrush - and Zoe's at the minute as she stays at mine quite a lot! I have my face flannels, hair brush, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish.
I also have my tissues, because you never know when you might need them! 
My Grandma also got me the cute hand soap and moisturiser.
Then there's my hand towel which I bought from Primark.
Oh, then there's awkward me in the mirror, haha!

Wardrobe.
Beside my sink is my wardrobe, which have cute fairy lights on top from Dunelm Mill.
In the wardrobe obviously is my underwear, clothes, jackets & shoes - thank god for storage!
Then under my clothes are three gorgeous geisha girls which my best friend Zhiyin got me from China when she went away, I love them so much they really match with everything in my wardrobe.
Under them is a vintage storage basket from B&M which has my chocolate and sweet stash in. 
Beside that is my Fearne Cotton storage box which holds my nail varnishes.
Below them are my books, I only brought a selection with me: Username: Evie by Joe Sugg, Fangirl, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Love Tanya by Tanya Burr, Guardian Style and two university tips books. Then I have my magazines such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan, as well as my notebooks and folders.
Under that shelf is nothing important just my alcohol and carrier bags for shopping - haha!





 
Desk.
At the bottom of my bed is my desk and canvas board which is my favourite! 

On my board:
Some cute heart fairy lights from Dunelm Mill. 
A lot of poloroid images from the app LALALAB which I am obsessed with.
Some 'good luck' cards from various people.
Two cute motivational signs, the top one from Dunelm Mill and the bottom blue one is from Primark for only £1! 

On my desk: I have my cute pink lamp from Home Bargains.
My favourite glass with Pepsi Max in, the glass was only £1 from Primark I love them!
There's also a cute purple vintage tray what my Grandma got me, which matches 2 mugs and 2 coasters, 1 coaster is under my glass! On the tray is some mints, some small stationary bits like paper clips and pins.
On the left you will see the two stationary pots I put in my Stationary Haul Post.
There's also my sweety jar with them blue and pink bottle sweets in that are really fizzy!
My Acer tablet is also on my table which I received off my accommodation and am yet to set up and learn how to use - thanks U-Student!
There's my purse which is from New Look and my keys which have cute pictures on from Fresher's Week. 
I also have two beautiful desk planners from WHSmith, one is a To-Do List and the other is a weekly planner - they're so handy!
There's also a cute picture of me and my perfect mama being silly in Tesco, aha!






To the left of my desk is my window which looks out onto the square and other student flats. Here you can see my desk chair - which was quite an ugly green and black so I covered with a cosy purple throw which my Grandma gave me, and a cute cushion which is from ASDA.
There is also 2 pretty storage boxes from Dunelm Mill.
Also a wicca heart-shaped storage basket where I put my dirty laundry!



To the left of my wicca basket, is my drawers which I store my beauty bits and other random stuff. 
On top is my makeup bag, a handy double sided mirror and my make-up brushes which I store in Gab Lindley (Velvetgh0st) Primark range. The mug was £3 and it is so cute!
There's also my Zoella beauty products and my sunglasses - even though it's now autumn!



Shower.
As I got a premium room, I get a shower included.
Its a lovely shower, quite roomy even though it doesn't look it. Here I keep my Radox shower gel and my shampoo/conditioner. Pretty basic really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...