Friday 4 September 2015

A day In The Life: Tea Thursday.


Hey!
Today I thought I'd do a different kind of post: A Day In The Life.

So I woke up at around 10ish, and it was raining which just makes me want to lay in bed allllllllll day. I laid in my bed for a while, scrolling through my social medias to see what i've missed whilst I was asleep. I don't think I could name one person who doesn't scroll through their phone like a newspaper!

Then I got up eventually, got washed and ready. I put on my burgundy jumper styled dress which I got from Primark, I am in love with it! I paired in with my black tights as it was a miserable day and put on my black suede boots which are also from Primark. (£8, bargain!!)

For my makeup, I always use my Nivea moisturiser before applying anything.
I wasn't feeling foundation really as it was raining lots, so I used my Maybelline Eye Eraser over the majority of my face, rubbing it onto my skin with my Real Technique Perfect Face brush. 
I then used the Stay Matte face powder over my face, followed by Rimmel bronzer on my cheeks around my chin and forehead and the Rimmel London blusher in Santa Rose with my Real Technique blusher brush. 
I then used my Soap & Glory eyebrow pencil to fill in and then my Roller Lash mascara on my eyelashes to give me the full eye look.
I took this image of my make-up a few hours later so it looks a little faded...




I packed up my laptop and things I needed for the day and got on the bus to my town centre. 
I met my Mam whilst she was on her lunch for work. We popped into WHSmith, where I bought some more stationary bits for University.



I got a planner that will go on my desk, it displays the days of the week and has a notes section on the side. (middle of image, £8.99) 
I also got a list item with 'Stuff to do' because I am obsessed with writing lists and I love how it can peel off easy, I hate when you pull a page out and it gets all messy, nope. (Right of image, £6.99)
Then we were just about to leave and I spotted a 15/16 Diary that matched my desk planner, so I had to buy it... (Left of image, £10.99)
Mam bought all of this for me, so thanks Mammy.....

Then I left Mam as she had to go back to work, so I decided to go to Tea @ Hart (blog post will be linked about this place, it's unreal!)


I ordered my usual, Yorkshire Tea, and sat applying for jobs in Sunderland. I have to get myself a cute little tea set like this one, especially the strainer! 
I also caught up on my Youtube watching and spoke to my best friend Zhiyin who is still in China, but is coming home to me soon!! 

Of course then I got tempted but the beautiful cakes Jeni makes! I went for the lemon cake which was gluten free, with a lemon curd centre and cream on the side. Wow it was gorgeous! 

This is an incredibly random post I know but I took some pretty photos so I thought why not, I mean pictures with CAKE

Byeeeeeeee
Amie 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...