Monday 10 August 2015

Top 5 Nail Polishes This Summer!


Lately i've been growing my nails so buying new nail polishes is a real encouragement to not bite them! Here is my top 5 nail varnishes this summer...


The first one is George's Gel Pro in the colour Mint Green. Its a beautiful bright colour that really stands out off your nails. I usually prefer the pale colours but this is gorgeous! 
A bargain at only £3 for such good quality and pigmentation!



Next is the Nail Paint by Barry M in the colour Peach Melba. Again is a gorgeous summer colour like an orangey-coral, it's really pigmented and dries super quick!
This is only £2.99 from Boots which is amazing!



I've also been loving No7 Gel-Look Shine in Sweet Lilac. It's exactly what it's called, a cute lilac that looks lovely on your nails, it's actually what i'm wearing throughout these photos! This one is a little more pricey at £7 from Boots, but it's definitely worth it as it stays on a long time without chipping, for me it was around 3-4 days before I needed to redo my nails.



Next is Seventeen's Gel Colour in Pink Flamingo and wow it lives up to it's name, its SO PINK, like not pastel pink or fuchsia, just full on bright pink, but it's lovely! So summery and really stands out. On the packaging it also states you can get up to 8 days wear out of it, but I've never had it on that long, I like changing up my colours too much! Plus its name is really cute...
A bargain at £3.99 from Boots!



Lastly, is this nail polish from Primark Beauty, unfortunately is doesn't have a name on it, boo! It's a jazzy metallic which i'd say is closest to silver with a hint of purple? Maybe? Anyway its stunning, i'm obsessed with it lately! It's coverage is brilliant after only 2 coats the colour is really bold, and for just 50p from Primark, you really cannot go wrong!

I did a swatch of each one on a piece of cardboard so you could get a look at how they look, even though the image doesn't quite so them justice!


Thanks a lot for reading this blog, I hope i've helped recommend a few polishes for this season!

Amie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...