Tuesday 25 August 2015

Starting University: Stationary Haul!


Hey guys,

So in a couple of weeks I start University as a Fresher! 

What's more exciting than buying new stationary! I'm a real stationary geek, you know the person who checks the GSM (thickness) of the paper before buying the notepad? Yeah thats me. 




I mainly got my stuff from ASDA because I find you get better stationary from supermarkets and they're cheap too. ASDA had some really cute stuff in this term with the 'back to school' range so I couldn't help myself.

A lot of the basic stationary was under £1, such as rulers, pencils etc. The most expensive thing I bought was the planner or the folder, which were around £3-£4, everything else was below that.

I'm just going to insert lots of images as I doubt i'll need to explain what most of the stuff is!


 
This planner looks so useful as its not an ordinary diary, it lists the days and makes it easier to plan what you need to do!















I already have a lot of useful and barely used stationary bits in my house, so i'm also taking them with me, as well as some new pens that I bought. 
I also bought what looks like a pencil pot but its actually a bathroom pot what you're meant to put your toothbrushes and things in, but it was so cute and on sale, I thought i'd use it for my bits and bobs!






I'm also using a Cath Kidston hand bag that I got as a gift for christmas, as a place to store all my stationary until I get to uni, because I still need to buy some more pots to put things in as well as some more notepads, etc...




Well thanks for clicking on this post, I hope you like what i've bought and find buying stationary as fun as I do!

I've also bought the majority of my flat things now, so if you'd like a similar post on them bits then let me know below in the comments



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...