Tuesday 30 May 2017

As one door closes...


Hey!

So you lot can thank the ever-so-pleasant exam period for my lack of writing. Writing thousands of words on topics I hate and revising endless crap (in my opinion anyway) means that I don't come home and feel like talking to my blog.

But, never the less, i'm here now!

And some crazy stuff is happening now.

I've just finished second year at uni. Which was no doubt the worst academic year of my life. The stress was surreal and deadlines were the most daunting they have ever been. But with the amazing support from my friends and famalam, I conquered.

One year left and i'll have a degree in magazine journalism (providing i've passed this year of course and next year goes well...)

Last week I had a job interview with a local newspaper called Hartlepool Life - in which I successfully got the job! I'm officially a writer for them and i'm super excited to get stuck in. I've had two days working there so far and I love it! The guys who I work with are so welcoming and lovely. I was terrified to be the only girl in there at first, but not I actually enjoy working with all men. The banter is hilarious! 
If you're local and can pick up a copy of Hartlepool Life then go ahead. They're out every Wednesday and they're free.

So yeah, I don't really know what else to say apart from i'll be doing a little more writing on here - probably reviews and catch up's with what's going on with me!
I'm going to Salou in a week so i'll definitely do a post on that.
I'd love to do a vlog on this but I'm not brave enough and my IPhone storage is poop.


So, See you all later! 

Amie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...