Monday 19 October 2015

Collective Haul!

Hey guys! 

I haven't uploaded in a while since Uni is now in full swings and deadlines are not nice.

I've been shopping quite a lot this last month so instead of doing separate posts of what I've bought, I've decided i'll do a collective haul!
These items are from the Student Lock In and various shopping trips.

Apologies in advance for the change of lighting in photos, they've all been taken at different times...

Clothes:

This beautiful dark green skirt is from New Look which I got in the sale for £10 I think?
 It's got silver buttons down the front and a belt can be worn as it has the loops for one.
 I loved this I thought it was different and would go well with perhaps a turtle neck in the cold months.
 I'm yet to wear this as I don't know what to match it with so any suggestions would be great!



This gorgeous shirt is a gold shimmery colour and reminds me of the dolly's grandparents put on coffee tables- haha!
This cost be £8 (I think) in the sale at New Look.
It's such a lovely fabric and is very comfortable! I dress this with some black jeans and black boots, it's great for the upcoming festive season!

I bought this long white tee from Select in the Student Lock In. 
I've forgotten how much this was but I know it was less than £10.
 It goes down to the back of my thighs and has a slit up the side.
 I love the design on the front reading: I'm only ever going to be me and I won't change for anyone or anything so accept it: FLAWLESS
It's such a meaningful quote placed on a casual shirt so it adds a little attitude to my outfits.
 I wear this with black leggings or black jeans and usually white converse.

I needed some new tights so I got these 50 denier tights from New Look for £4.99 but I got 10% off with student discount. 
These were so comfy but recently they got ladders in so I need to buy some more.

These were from New Look for £1 in the sale.
 I had to get them because they're so cute! 

Beauty:



On the Student Lock In I went into Lush as they were doing a deal that if you spent £10 you got a free goodie bag! 
So I bought the bath bomb Twilight as I seen it in the tester bowl and it looked amazing! I keep forgetting to bring it back home with me so I can use it - as I only have a shower in my student room. 
I also bought the Bubblegum Lip Scrub which I've heard many people rave about so thought i'd give it a go, especially as the cold weather makes my lips go horrible so i'll see if it helps.
I also bought myself the Dirty Springwash Shower gel for my shower. Although it smells really nice, I find it quite sickly as the smell is so strong. It's like a potent peppermint smell, like i'm washing myself in toothpaste... but it's okay and i'm sure i'll keep using it.
In the Goodie Bag I received: Fair Trade Foot Scrub - Which I haven't used yet.
Miranda Soap Bar - I haven't opened this yet as I have the new Zoella Soap Bar which I use at the minute.
Lastly I got the cute Against Animal Testing badge which is great! 

I got this Collection Nude Palette: Eyes Uncovered. 
The colours are beautiful and glittery, i'm looking forward to using this as I have a smoky eye palette but not a nude palette! 
This was less than £4 from Boots.




In the Student Lock In I went into Debenhams to the Benefit counter to have a look at this Hoola bronzer. I have seen so many people use this and rave about it so I thought i'd give it a go.
 It was around £20 which I thought i'd never spend on a make-up item but I thought i'd treat myself and this could be the one I use on special occasions. 
It's so lovely and is very pigmented. It's great for contouring the cheeks too it really defines the cheek bones.

I bought this Pro:Voke Touch of Silver colour care shampoo from Boots as I have recently had all my hair shopped off and got a full head of blonde highlights.
 I've heard that this shampoo is really good for enhancing the blonde which is brilliant as i'd love to go lighter eventually! 
This was less than £3!

Home:
I seen that Zoella brought out new products in her range and once I seen this product I was so excited! 
As i'm in student halls I can't light candles - which kills me because I love candles especially in the autumn/winter months.
 Although a reed diffuser I can use!
I haven't opened it yet as i've just had it delivered but I think it's going to smell like her first range of products - which is really nice.
 It's going to make my room smell so cosy!
I got this from Boots for £10 and it's definitely worth that, the packaging is so lovely and unique, it definitely suits Zoella.





In the Student Lock In I went slightly crazy in the Disney Store!
I've always wanted a Disney teddy so when I seen the selection I had to chose very carefully. 
I decided to get Dumbo as he was always my favourite when I was a little girl, to the point that I watched it that much the video cassette broke! That little fella cost me £20 but it was so worth it! He's gorgeous!
I have a mild obsession with mugs also so I felt like crying when I seen all the really lovely ones! I decided to get the Wall-e character Eva (If that's how you spell it) as she was so cute and the cup will fit a good hot chocolate in! 
She cost me £9-£10.
As it was the Student Lock In, they had an offer on that if you spent £30 and went to the till, the first 20 people to say Mickey Mouse got a free gift. So of course I said it and won a pack of Inside Out sticky notes. They're so cute! All in different shapes and sizes - and you know how I feel about stationary!
My boyfriend also bought me the Sulley teddy from Monster Inc and he's adorable! 
I am not ashamed of my Disney obsession - okay?

I hope you guys liked this post!
I've been spending so much money on new things at uni and i'm loving it.
Halloween is coming up soon so look forward to a themed blog post!!

Amie
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feeling inspired!

Heeeey guys! This is going to be a rambly post so feel free to grab a cuppa. I've just been sat reading Girl Online: Going Solo b...